Grant Forms. You can download the official Sargood Bequest grant application form and guidelines here:
Download Grant Application Form (pdf 33Kb)
Download Application Guidelines (pdf 29Kb)
Guidelines: The Sargood Bequest makes grants under the following headings. You can apply under one heading only.
To enable your application to be considered by the Trustees you must complete and attach the following information:
- Financial Statements - your most recently completed years Financial Statements must be attached to your application form.
- Bank Deposit Slip - a Bank Deposit Slip must be attached to your application form. Grants are now paid by Direct Credit to the nominated bank account.
- Individuals - complete the Application for Grant form and nominate two referees.
- If you change your address or contact details during the year, you should let us know so that any correspondence reaches you at the correct address.
- Application Forms
- should be printed legibly on the official application form
- all questions should be answered in full. "See attached" is not sufficient.
- all details should be completed to enable consideration of your application
- incomplete application forms will not be presented for consideration
- The majority of grants made by the Sargood Bequest are under $5,000.
- The Trustees are more interested in projects to which funds are specifically targeted.
- Contact may be made by the Trustees prior to, or after allocation of grants. Please provide sufficient details to assist the Trustees to make contact.
- The Trustees Grants Meeting, at which all applications are considered, is usually held around March/April of the year following the application closing date. Grants being made for the year under review are usually paid out sometime in May.
- Grant payments are now made by Direct Credit. Grant Payment remittance Advices are processed via email/fax and post. To insure speedy notification we need to know your details.
You will receive official notification regarding your application sometime in May.
Closing date 31 December annually.
No late applications will be considered.